What makes the Bay Area GREAT
October 16, 2015
For 25 years our members (nonprofits and public agencies which you can see here) have annually renewed their commitment to regional conservation. Every Fall they pay dues and every Fall we celebrate this regional network.
For the past few years we have gone to the internet to thank and celebrate our members. One year it was this, and another year it was this. This year we are sending e-postcards throughout the inter-web. They’re like love letters, but on social media. Clickable and shareable love letters!
When an organization renews or joins, this happens:
- Email postcards are sent to everyone we know at the member organization
- The e-postcard will be posted to our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter over the next week
- You can see the whole library of e-postcards on Flickr
- Everything will out with #bayareaopenspace
And with that, and a drumroll, we want to loudly thank these members for renewing their membership:
Here’s what YOU can do:
- Forward email postcards if you get one
- Share, like, comment, and retweet the e-postcards on social media
- Share on social media platform of your choice what you love about each member
- Join the Open Space Council!