11th Annual Conference on May 20, 2010
Thanks to all who made the 11th Annual Conference of the Bay Area Open Space Council a success!
On May 20, 2010 over 330 people gathered to honor the past 20 years of open space conservation and stewardship and look forward to at least the next 20. It was a full day of ideas, information, and inspiration. Thanks to all that made it happen!
- The agenda and speaker presentations can be read here.
- Pictures of the event can be seen here.
- The video created and introduced by Doug McConnell can be watched here.
The conference is a group effort. Many hands and hearts work to make it happen. Including:
The sponsors show their support for the conference and for open space and we couldn't do it without them.
The speakers at this year's conference spoke with clarity and purpose. Click here to see who they are.
The exhibitors created a community, shared information, sparked ideas, and made connections. They are:
- Bay Area Ridge Trail
- Bay Nature
- Bellinger Foster Steinmetz Landscape Architecture Inc.
- Cal-IPC & BAEDN
- Connectivity for Wildlife
- Erica Fielder Studio
- GreenInfo Network
- Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District
- Pacific Coast Seed
- Questa Engineering
- San Bruno Mountain Watch
- San Francisco Bay Joint Venture
- San Francisco Bay Trail Project
- Shelterbelt Builders
- Sonoma County Regional Parks
- California Wilderness Coalition
- Marin Open Space District
- San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Paula Lane Action Network
- California FarmLink
Special thanks goes to the following individuals and organizations who contributed to the conference:
- Helpful volunteers: Conservation Corps North Bay
- Delicious food: Back to Earth Organic Catering
- Delightful wine: Concannon Vineyard
- Creative design: Toomey Design
- Talented photography: Rob Brodman
- Inspiring video: ConvergenceMedia
- Perfect music: Craig Anderson