Stories about how boring climate change really is
September 3, 2014
Climate change is boring. Click here to watch.
- Stunning views of Silicon Valley open to public with new trailhead, parking area in San Jose hills. Santa Clara County Open Space Authority makes park more accessible. (Mercury News)
- San Vicente Redwoods one of the biggest unprotected forests around. New California Wildlife Conservation Board grant allows for conservation easement at old CEMEX property. (SF Gate)
- The Only Photos You Need to Understand Just How Dry California Is Right Now. Yikes! (On Earth)
- Drought Myth-Busting: Why El Niño Is Never A Good Bet. If, like many Californians, you’ve been on El Niño Watch, you’re no-doubt confused by now. It’s happening. It’s not happening. But whether it is or isn’t might matter less than you think. (KQED)
- Green must diversify or die. It’s not a ‘nice to have.’ (Grist)