Support the Open Space Council
When did you notice the wonder of the natural world? Where were you? How did it feel? If you were in the Bay Area, it was likely a place preserved by a member of the Bay Area Open Space Council. The Council is the voice for the Bay Area conservation community; we are critical to creating a regional vision of land use, from farms to parks, and coordinating protection efforts.
“Thanks for all that you do on behalf of the greater community of people and wildlife.” – Open Space Council donor
The Open Space Council is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit and we rely on contributions to provide relevant, timely, and needed programs and services to the land conservation community of the Bay Area. Our Federal Tax ID number is 46-1573954.
Prefer to send a check? Please make it payable to the Bay Area Open Space Council.
Bay Area Open Space Council
2150 Allston Way, Suite 320
Berkeley, CA 94704
Questions? Contact Melanie Hogan at (510) 809-8009 ext. 252 or [email protected]
The Leadership Circle is a distinguished group of individuals who have donated $250 or more to the Open Space Council. Leadership Circle members are:
- Invited to exclusive outings on special Bay Area lands with expert speakers and catered lunch
- Welcomed with special tickets to our Gatherings and annual Open Space Conference
- First to know about program and event news
Visionaries: Our monthly donation program that sustains our regional vision
Monthly donations make it easy for you, save paper, and help ensure the long term sustainability of the Bay Area Open Space Council. Levels:
- Donate $25/month and receive as our thanks exclusive quarterly insights from Open Space Council staff
- Donate $75/month and receive as our thanks the above benefits PLUS the member rate for our events
- Donate $100/month and receive as our thanks the above benefits PLUS invitations to invite-only Salons PLUS special tickets to the Open Space Conference
The Open Space Council is a coalition of organizations – nonprofits as well as city, county, regional, state and federal public agencies – involved in conserving, stewarding, and promoting the use of parks, trails, and open spaces in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Members are organizations and agencies who acquire, manage and provide resources to land.
Supporters are nonprofit organizations who provide services to, connect people to, advocate for and otherwise support the protection of land.
If your organization would like information about becoming a member or supporter of the Open Space Council, please contact Sarah Noel Ross at [email protected]
To join or renew your membership online: