Developing the next generation of leaders
March 14, 2016
We care about the next generation of conservation leaders. And we are doing something about it.
We invite young and diverse people ages 18-25 to apply to our 2016 Leadership Development Program. Are you a young adult looking for an opportunity to connect with the leaders of the Bay Area conservation movement? Do you want to shape the future of land conservation to ensure a resilient Bay Area in the face of climate change? If you said “yes!” than the Leadership Development Program is for you.
Through this program, you will:
- Attend the conference at a discount ($10-40, no one will be turned down for financial reasons)
- Meet with at least one Advisor for 20 minutes at the conference to learn about their work and identify a way to meet post-conference
- Receive a written guide on “how to do” the conference
- Meet with other program participants online before and in person at the conference
- Receive a complimentary ticket to the Open Space Council’s Gatherings in September and November 2016
Individuals from the following organizations have committed to participate as Advisors:
- Marin Agricultural Land Trust
- Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District
- Santa Clara Valley Open Space Authority
- Trust for Public Land
- Others to be announced soon
Click here to learn more. Click here to apply. And spread the word!