You’re invited to sponsor!
January 20, 2016
We’re excited to announce the theme of the 2016 Open Space Conference – Act Locally, Think Regionally, Lead Nationally – and we hope you will act locally by joining us a sponsor.
Click here to sign up to sponsor.
We will gather as a community and connect the dots between what we each do individually and the collective power of the region’s conservation network. We will celebrate major milestones – the National Park Service’s Centennial and the California Coastal Conservancy’s 40th anniversary – that impact all of our work directly or indirectly. And we will each make new connections in our own countries and around the Bay Area through assigned seating, facilitated discussions at tables, and structured networking.
The goals for the conference are to:
- Inspire the conservation community to think differently and boldly
- Expand the number of and diversity of people, organizations, and agencies involved in land conservation
- Mobilize the conservation network towards common goals, in particular securing regional funding, including diverse people in conservation, and mitigating and adapting to climate change.
sponsor the conference
You can help achieve the goals and make this a successful conference by becoming a sponsor. You and your company will benefit because:
- Your marketing dollar will be well spent by reaching 100,000s of people. We enthusiastically acknowledge our sponsors early, often, and widely. This means on social media, our website and blog, and at the conference.
- You will engage with people you want as partners, clients, and colleagues.
- You will clearly demonstrate your commitment to a resilient Bay Area with a thriving greenbelt of parks, open spaces, and farmlands.
Learn more about the sponsorship benefits and levels here.
Sign up to sponsor here.
Questions? Email Annie Burke at 510 809 8009 ext 252 or [email protected] We’d love to hear from you!